We are currently offering a modified in-person service at the church at 9:00 am. Current state guidelines allow groups of 50 to meet together. To ensure we are within this limit please RSVP below.
We will be following all the guidelines of the CDC and the IDPH:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, we ask that you take advantage of our online worship.
- Masks will be required during the entire service by everyone in the building.
- Seating will be "socially distanced" to ensure enough space between household groups.
- No singing. Members are encouraged to hum along or meditate on the words.
- No reciting of liturgy or corporate prayers. These will all be led with no congregational response.
- Pre-packaged communion and a paper bulletin will be handed as you enter the church (no hymnal use); members will commune themselves in their pews at the appropriate time.
- No offering will be collected during the service but a collection basket will be in the gathering area.
- No lingering in the Gathering area after service. You must exit immediately to the parking lot.
Finally, please provide a PHONE NUMBER where you can be reached if the limit of 50 persons is reached.
Click the button below to RSVP if interested in attending in-person worship.